Ministry of Skill Development For Women Recruitment
Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship Directorate General Of Training, National Skill training Institute For Women, Mohali, Recruitment 2022, invited applicants fro the guest faculty purely on Hourly basis.
Eligible candidates who are interested in filling up the application form need to check the detailed notification first.
Post type: Guest Faculty
Total Post: 01
Last Date: 11.11.2022
Ministry of Development Post Details:
|Name of Post
||No. of Vacancies
|Fashion Design And Technology
Ministry of Skill Development Qualification:
- Degree with CITS along with 1 year post qualification industrial/teaching experience in the relevant field.
- Diploma with CITS along with 2 years post qualification industrial/teaching experience in the relevant field.
- National Trade Certificate with CITS along with 3 years post qualification industrial/teaching experience in the relevant field.
Salary: Remuneration would be paid Rs. 250/- per hour for CITS course and not more than Rs. 30,000/- per month
Place of Work: NSTI (W) Mohali @ Rajpura.
For detailed notification, all the applicants are advised to visit the website regularly i.e. https://nstiwmohali.dgt.gov.in/
- The candidate shall have to produce the original documents at the time of interview & joining.
- The post is purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially for 3 months or till the completion/continuation of the respective project, whichever earlier.
- The contract may be extended periodically subject to satisfactory performance till the termination of the project.
- Selection Criteria would be based on Written and Skill tests.
- For application form , please visit the above website.
- Application Form submitted at “National Skill Training Institute for Women, (NSTI) for Women in Campus of Govt. Women ITI, Neelpur, Rajpura- Patiala Punjab -140401 .
Contact No. : 01762-223274-243274
Written and Skill Tests: 15.11.2022
Note: Any corrigendum regarding the recruitment will be uploaded on the above given website. Candidates are advised to check the website regularly.
Other Popular Notification