government jobs | सरकारी नौकरी | ਸਰਕਾਰੀ ਨੌਕਰੀ
DRDO Recruitment Notification 2022
DRDO Scientist B recruitment 2022, Defence Research And Development Organization (DRDO), Recruitment 2022, invited applicants for the various posts in the Indian Armed Services.
Eligible candidates who are interested in filling up the application form need to check the detailed notification first.
DRDO Recruitment Details
Post Name: Scientist-B
Total Post: 37
Last Date: 27.11.2022 up to 5:00 p.m.
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
DRDO Eligibility Criteria:
- At least First class Master’s Degree in Science, Master’s Degree in Psychology, Bachelor’s Degree in Bio-Medical Engg.
- GATE Qualification: Valid GATE score in Psychology [Paper code: XH]
- NET Qualification: Qualified for the NET exam for eligibility to Assistant Professorship in Psychology
Pay Scale: Level 10 of the pay matrix i.e. Rs. 56,100/-
Total emoluments at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 88,000/- p.m. at the present metro city rate.
DRDO Age Limit:
|Category||Age Not Exceeding|
Application Fee & Mode of Payment:
Non- Refundable, Non-Transferable application fee
|UR/EWS/OBC Male Candidate||Rs.100/-|
|SC/ST/PwD and Women candidates.||Nil|
Payable online only.
How to Apply
For other details, applicants are advised to the official website i.e. http://rac.gov.in
- The online application submission link is available at the RAC website which is given above
- Those applications which are not locked/finalized by the candidates in accordance with the instructions will be automatically rejected by the computer system and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Therefore candidates are advised to submit/finalize the application carefully and enclose all necessary documents as applicable.
- The applicants should ensure their eligibility in respect of age, essential qualification, etc.
- No request with respect to the change in any data submitted by the candidates will be entertained once the closing date of online submission is over.
- The OBC (Non-creamy Layer) candidates are required to submit the requisite certificate in the prescribed format of the Government of India, from a competent authority. The certificate must have been issued on or after 01 Apr 2022 and must be valid through the Financial Year 2022-23.
- The EWS candidates are required to submit the requisite certificate (Income & Assets) in the prescribed format of the Government of India, from a competent authority. The certificate must have been issued on or after 01 Apr 2022 and must be valid through the Financial Year 2022-23.
- Applicants are advised not to change their registered mobile number as vital information regarding their shortlisting/selection status will be intimated through SMS.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their admit card for the examination/call letter for interview respectively along with its venue, date & time after successful registration through the RAC website. Intimation in this regard shall be sent as SMS on the registered mobile number of the candidate. Candidates may please note that the admit card for the examination/call letter for the interview will not be sent by post/courier.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased for any reason whatsoever such as the resignation or relieving etc. of Chairpersons as per the requirement of the State Authority.
Latest Punjab Govt Posts
- Punjab ETT Exam Study Materials Books Pdf
- DRDO Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for 1061 Vacancies
- NITTTR Chandigarh Recruitment 2022