District Child Protection Officers Recruitment 2017
Eligible and experienced candidates are invited for various positions available at District Child Protection Society, Office of District Magistrate/Collector, UT, Chandigarh. Posts are purely on contract basis. Interested Candidates may apply before 29.10.2017.
Check the eligibility criteria, Selection procedure, job description & other details given below.
Job Position : Post name & description is given below :
Total No. of Post : 08
Job Category : All Latest Govt Jobs
|Name of the Post
||Vacancies & Salary
|District Child Protection Officer
- Masters in Psychology/Social Work/Child Development with 55% marks from any recognized university and
- 3 years experience in child Protection issues
- Knowledge of Computer is must
- Graduation in Law with 55% marks from any recognized University.
- 3 years experience in handling legal matters
- Knowledge of working of computer
|Child Protection Officer (Non-Institutional Care
- Masters in Psychology/Social Work/Child Development with 50% marks from any recognized university.
- 2 years experience in Child Protection issues
- Knowledge of computer
- Master in Psychology/ Social Work / Sociology with 50 % marks from any recognized University.
- 2 years experience in Child Protection Issues
- Graduate with 50 % marks
- PGDCA or One year diploma in computer
- B.Tech/BCA with good academic record
- 2 years experience in data management and analysis and using packages such as a SPSS
- Graduate with 50% marks
- 2 years experience in child protection issues or working in NRHM, ICDS
- Knowledge of computer
|Assistant – cum- Data Entry Operator (CWC)
- Graduate from recognized university with 50% marks
- 2 years experience in computerized data entry and
- Knowledge to work on MS Office (Work Excel, Power Point and Internet) with 30 w.p.m typing speed
Recruiting Organisation : Punjab Social Security, Children & Female Development Dept
Desirable Eligibility : Candidate having Regular degree and knowledge of English, Hindi and Punjabi Language will be given preference.
Age Limit : For 1 or 2 – 21 to 45 years and for other 21 -37 years.
Age Relaxation : Reservation for S.C/S.T candidates and persons with disabilities will be followed as per rules.
Eligible candidate may apply before 29.10.2017 on a plain paper along with CV/Resume and self attested photographs, copies if educational qualification certificates, copies of experience certificates address to The Sub Divisional Magistrate (South)-cum-Co-Chairperson, District Child Protection Society, Sports Complex, Sector – 42, U.T.Chandigarh-160042. Ensure your eligibility from official website before apply.
Official notification upload soon (Visit again for more updates)
Last Date : 29 Oct 2017
Incoming Search Terms :
Child protection officer recruitment
Female development officer recruitment
Punjab Social security vacancies 2017-18
Chandigarh child protection officer 2017
Note : Latest Govt jobs, Syllabus, Answer Keys will be updated regularly on this website. please kindly visit Home Page to get new job notifications