Current Affairs 22 Sep 2017 | Grab the Knowledge in Routine
Current Affairs 22 Sep 2017 | Read daily current affairs in easiest language to grab the knowledge for Govt exams preparation. Visit regular to get daily updates.
Collaboration of India and Russia on Nuclear plant
- To build Rooppur nuclear power plant in Bangladesh, India is collaborating with Russia. It will be first initiative and also India’s first atomic energy venture abroad.
New President of NBA – Rajat Sharma
- Now Rajat Sharma is the new President of News Broadcaster Association (NBA).
- He was Chairman and Editor-in-chief of India TV.
Green Schools project launched in Odisha
- The Green School project is launched in Odisha to create awareness about environment issues in school campuses.
- It is the initiative taken by Tata steel in association with The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI).
Slogan for FIFA Women World cup launched
- Official symbol and slogan for FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019 were unveiled at the Musee de l’Homme, Paris, France.Slogan is “Dare to Shine” and Symbol is competition trophy wrapped in blue and white, with eight shards of light around football at the top of the trophy.
First bullet train of world launched In China
- World’s fastest bullet train running between Beijing and Shanghai at 350 kms per hour launched in China. The train will cover the 1250km long distance in just 4 hours and 30 minutes.
Oil in Arabian Sea discovered by ONGC
- In WO-24-3 well located west of Mumbai High fields in Arabian Sea, The State owned Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC discovered Oil. The well is estimate to hold about 20 million tonnes.
Helicopter and smaller aircrafts to hilly area
- The Union Government is planning to start helicopter and smaller aircrafts services to hilly area which is Andaman and Nicobar and Lakshadweep islands. This will start under the second phase of UDAN scheme.
NPCIs new interim chairman- Sambamurthy
- National Payments Corporation of India appointed B Sambamurthy as interim chairman. He was formerly Director and CEO of the Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT) and Chairman and Managing Director of Corporation Bank.
Daily Current Affairs Sep 2017
Current Affairs Ques/Answer PDF Download