Current Affairs 19 Sep 2017 | Grab the Knowledge in Routine
Current Affairs 19 Sep 2017 | Read daily current affairs in easiest language to grab the knowledge for Govt exams preparation. Visit regular to get daily updates.
PV Sindhu wins 2017 Korea Open Super Series
- Indian Shuttler PV Sindhu wins the BWF Korean open Super Series.
- She became the first Indian Super Shuttler to win this title and currently she is at number 4 in the world.
A well-equipped skill city announced by Assam
- The government of Assam has announced setting up of well – equipped skill city with the capacity of 10000 training seats In the state.
- Under this program, about 30000 former militants will be given skill development training.
IPS Modi appointed as New Director General of NIA
- Y C Modi, Senior India Police Service (IPS) Office appointed as new Director General of The National Investigation Agency (NIA).
- Sharad Kumar was the previous office on this post who will retire on 30th October 2017.
Google’s digital payment app launched by FM
- Google’s Unified Payments interface (UPI) based digital payment service named Tez has launched by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
Intelligence wing of SSB and WARB App launched
- The intelligence wing of Sashstra Seema Bal (SSB) and welfare and Rehaqbillition Board App (WARB) launched by Union Home Minister Rajnatjh Singh in New Delhi.
Government saved 65000 crores by DBT
- The government of India saved 65000 crores through Direct Benefit Scheme (DBT) in various public schemes. Prakash Javadekar, Union Human Resource Minister informed about the savings.
Singapore Grand Prix won by Lewis Hamilton
- The Singapore Grand Prix title won by the Mercedes British Formula One driver Lews Hamilton. He defeated Ferrari’s Sebastian Vettel.
Daily Current Affairs Sep 2017
Current Affairs Ques/Answer PDF Download