Read daily current affairs in easiest language to grab the knowledge for Govt exams preparation. Visit regular to get daily updates.
Under-19 Cricket Asia Cup shifted from India to Malaysia
- Asian cricket council has withdrawn Under-19 Asia cup hosting rights from India as apposed by Pakistan.
- Previously, It scheduled to be held in Bangluru, India. But now hosting rights shifted from India to Malaysia on objection of Pakistan cricket board.
India’s 1st Railway Disaster Management System
- India expected to comes up with first Railway Disaster Mgmt System near Bangluru by next year.
- Its main objective is to provide training for rescue operations.
- Indian Railway has announced funds of Rs.44.42 crore for Railway Disaster Mgmt Institute at village Hejjala (Bangluru).
Somalia declares Polio free country
- The World Health Organisation (WHO) of United nation has declared Somalia as Polio free country.
- There is no Polio case detected in this country since last three years.
Norway has fastest Mobile internet in the world
- As per global leader Ookla broadband testing, Norway has fastest growing mobile internet all over the world.
- Telenor is one of the major network operator in Norway which also build its own networks & provide fastest speed.
- After Norway, Netherland & Hungary is on 2nd & 3rd position in Mobile internet speed.
National Mission for clean Ganga approved 10 new projects
- National Mission for clean Ganga has approved 10 new projects in UP, Bihar & west Bangal including Ganga awareness centers & sewage treatment & infrastructure etc.
- One of the project to build Ganga monitoring centers is also approved for 5 reparian Ganga states.
Marconi lifetime achievement award goes to – Stanford University Prof
- Marconi is an US based society, declared it’s lifetime achievement award that goes to Thomas Kailath.
- Indian Born Thomas Kailath is an Professor of modern communication in Stanford University
P.B Balaji – appointed as Chief Financial Officer in Tata Motors Group
- Tata Motors Group has appointed new CFO (Chief Financial Officer) – P.B Balaji. He will join Tata motors group’s from Nov 2017.
- P.B balaji is an Financial professional in corporate sector from last 20 years.
Latest Jobs Notifications 2017