Current Affairs 13 Sep 2017 | Grab the Knowledge in Routine
Current Affairs 13 Sep 2017 | Read daily current affairs in easiest language to grab the knowledge for Govt exams preparation. Visit regular to get daily updates.
Online Platform for Food Inspection and Sampling
- FoSCoRIS – a nationwide online platform has been launched by Food Safety and STANDARD authority of India.
- The aim of the project is to bring transparency in food safety inspection and sampling.
Tough steps by UN Security Council against North Korea
- The United Nations Security Council solidly stepped up permissions against North Korea over the country’s sixth and most powerful nuclear test on Sept.
- 3. UN Council imposing a ban on the country’s textile exports and capping imports of crude oil.
MOU inked between Namami Gange and HNB Garhwal University
- The Memorandum of Understanding has inked between Namami Gange Project and Hemawati Nandan Behuguna Garhwal University for Ganga conservation.
- The University will hold events, seminars and conferences to make strong pitch for public outreach and community participation.
MOU inked between India and Kenya
- India and Kenya’s Memorandum of Understanding on Cooperation in the Field of National Housing Policy of Development and management has given expost-facto approval by the Union Cabinet.
Approval of GST Council and its Secretariat by Cabinet
- The setting up of GST Council and its secretariat has been approved by the Union Cabinet. It will create as per Article 279A of the amended constitution. Finance minister will be the chairman.
Establishment of Higher Education Financing Agency approved
- To give a major push for creation of high quality infrastructure in premier educational institution, The Union Cabinet has approved a Higher Education Financing Agency (HEFA).
GFCI-2017 London is on the top
- In the 2017 Global Financial Centers Index (GFCI), London has topped among 92 financial center releases by the Z/Yen and China Development Institute.
Reconstitution of Cabinets Six Committees
- The of Cabinets Six Committees has reconstituted by the Union Government after the reshuffle of ministry.
- Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman was inducted as full time member of Cabinet Committee on Security and Committee oon Economic and Political Affairs.
- While Railway Minister Piyush Goyal and Dharmendra Pradhan also included as permanent members of the Economic Affairs Cabinet Committee.
Daily Current Affairs Sep 2017
Current Affairs Ques/Answer PDF Download