Current Affairs 07 Sep 2017 | Read daily current affairs in easiest language to grab the knowledge for Govt exams preparation. Visit regular to get daily updates.
11 Agreements signed between India and Myanmar
- Eleven agreements were signed between India and Myanmar in range of sectors including one on maritime security cooperation further strengthens their multifaceted partnership.
Lucknow Metro flag off by Yogi Adiyanath, Rajnath Singh
- The maiden run of the Lucknow Metro flagged off by Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
- The 8.5-Km-long Priority Corridor from Transport Nagar to Charbagh.
219 teachers honored with national award
- Vice President Venkaiah Naidu, instead of the president, today gave away the national awards for teachers.
- President Ram Nath Kovind later interacted with the 219 awardees at the Rashtrapati Bhavan
Ankur Mittal wins silver At World Shotgun Championship.
- India’s Ankur Mittal won the silver medal in the men’s double trap event at the ongoing ISSF, World Shotgun Championship.
- In the junior category, 17-year-old Ahvar Rizvi also won a silver medal in the same event.
China bans Initial Coin offering
- The People’s Bank of China (PBC), central bank of China has banned individuals and organizations from raising funds through initial coin offerings (ICO) Saying that practice constituted illegal fund-raising.
- The PBC notified that digital token financing and trading platforms are prohibited from are prohibited from doing conversations of coins with flat currencies.
National Nutrition Strategy launched by NITI Aayog
- The National Nutrition Strategy launched by NITI Aayog.
- The aim of the project is Kuposhan Mukt Bharat. Under the strategy, the problem of malnutrition will be eradicated in phased manner.
Governor of Jharkhand gives to Religious Freedom Bill, 2017
- Draupadi Murmu, Governor of Jharkhand gave her assent to the Jharkhand Religious Freedom Bill, 2017.
- The state government will now issue notification on the Religious Freedom Bill, after which it will become an Act.
5-month political transition begins by Cuba
- Cuba began a five-month political transition expected to end with Raul Castro’s departure from the presidency, capping his family’s near-total dominance of the country’s political system for nearly 60 years.
Daily Current Affairs Sep 2017