government jobs | सरकारी नौकरी | ਸਰਕਾਰੀ ਨੌਕਰੀ
Updated by: January 10, 2016 | Admit Cards | 3 Comments
Clerk Admit Card Punjab & Haryana High Court
Punjab & Haryana High Cour Admit Card for clerk in subordinate department Jan 2016 Download Here. All Applying candidates are informed to download their Punjab & Haryana High Court Admit Cards for Written Exam 2016 that should be scheduled to held on 31.01.2016 in all districts of Punjab. Candidate should have follow the given instructions to download their admit cards & Syllabus from below link.
Instructions To Download :
- Click on download button given below. You will redirected on admit card download page.
- Fill your registration no. or roll no. & password then you will able to Download your Written Exam Admit Card.
- Take print out of your admit card & do your sign on it.
- All the best guys !!!!
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Download Admit Cards on : 10.01.2016
- Written Exam Date : 31.01.2016
Instructions for Candidates :
- Candidates should reach the examination center 1 hour ago from exam Starts along with their Admit cards & Photo ID.
- If any candidate possess invalid or suspicious I’d proof then examiner have power to restrict him from sitting in the exam.
- Ration Card is not consider as valid I’d proof.
- Entry in examination center will start 30 minutes before from the exam time.
- Do your Signature & make impression of your Left Hand on attendance sheet.
- Candidates shouldn’t possess any electronic device in examination center.
- Fill your details on OMR answer sheets & attendance sheet & wait some time to start exam.
Note : You may also check latest Govt Jobs, Syllabus, Answer keys & Exam dates on Home Page which will updated regularly on this website. Also Like Us on Facebook to get new jobs notifications on Facebook.
Sir dimple sharma age is below 40 then how u put her in rejection list due to overage
sir,what is the syllabus of clerk exam for subordinate courts ( panjab & haryana high court) scheduled on 31 jan,2016
sir, what will be the slaybus for clerk exm. for haryana high court dated 31.01.2016