government jobs | सरकारी नौकरी | ਸਰਕਾਰੀ ਨੌਕਰੀ
Central University of Punjab, Recruitment 2022
Central University of Punjab Non-Teaching vacancies announced 2022. The Central University of Punjab is inviting applicants for the various non-teaching posts on a Regular/ Tenure/ Deputation basis.
Eligible candidates interested in filling out the application form need to check the detailed notification first.
You can also check Central University of Haryana Recruitment 2022
Post Name: Non-Teaching Posts
Publish Date: 12.10.2022
Last Date: 25.11.2022
Details of Posts:
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies/Category||Entry pay||Qualification|
|Finance Officer||1(UR)||Rs. 1,44,200/-||
|Deputy Librarian||1(UR)||Rs. 1,31,400/-||
|Deputy Registrar||1(UR)||Rs. 78,800/-||
|Information Scientist||1(UR)||Rs. 56,100/-||
|Security Officer||1(UR)||Rs. 44,900/-||
|Private Secretary||3(UR); 1(OBC); 1||Rs. 44,900/-||
|Estate Officer||1(UR)||Rs. 44,900/-||
|Section Officer||1(UR)||Rs. 44,900/-||
|Nursing Officer||1(UR)||Rs. 44,900/-||
|Personal Assistant||2(UR)||Rs. 35,400/-||
|Hindi Translator||1(UR)||Rs. 35,400/-||
|Statistical Assistant||1(UR)||Rs. 29,200/-||
|Lower Division Clerk||5(UR); 1(OBC)||Rs. 19,900/-||
|Multi Tasking Staff||1(UR); 1 (SC)||Rs. 18,000/-||
|Laboratory Attendant||1(OBC); 1 (ST)||Rs. 18,000/-||
|Library Attendant||1(UR)||Rs. 18,000/-||
How To Apply
Candidates are advised to apply Online only, any other mode if reached will be rejected. Don’t send a hard copy of the application form to the university directly.
E-Mail Id: email@example.com
Last Date to Apply: 25-11-2022 by 05:00 PM
Official Notification: Central University of Punjab Official PDF Advertisement
The link to apply online are:
- For Deputy Librarian: http://cuprec.samarth.edu.in
- Other Positions: http://cupnt.samarth.edu.in
For detailed Advertisement, and any other query candidates are advised to visit the website i.e. www.cup.edu.in
- No. of posts advertised may be treated as tentative.
- University reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason thereof.
- Any candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC, who wishes to apply for any unreserved category, will not be given any relaxation of marks and age, etc.
- A person registered as an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholder is also eligible to apply.
- Age relaxation for Govt. employees and Ex-servicemen will be as per Govt. of India rules.
- For general queries, please contact the Incharge (Recruitment), Central University of Punjab, VPOM Gudda, District Bathinda 151401, India.
Other Popular Notification