Graduate & Diploma: Candidates should possess a full-time (regular) four years degree or
Three years (regular) Diploma in Engineering in any of the above-mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
ITI Trade: Candidates should possess an ITI/NCVT certificate for the above-mentioned trades from institutes recognized by AICTE, and GOI.
1. Only Indian Nationals under the Eastern Region are eligible.
2. Candidates who passed a degree/diploma in 2020 or after 2020 are eligible.
3. Age limit: Maximum Age is 26 years as of 31.08.2022.
Mode of Selection:
1. Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying examination.
2. The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through their registered email IDs only.
3. The final selection will be based on the Interview/verification of certificates and submission of a Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
4. The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Eastern Region based on their registration location (in the portal).
How To Apply
Applicants should be kept following points in their mind before applying:
Candidates should register themselves with the concerned portal (NATS/NAPS/RDAT) prior to applying for apprenticeship training in AAI without fail.
Correspondence/Communication in any other manner will not be entertained.
No TA/DA will be provided.
The number of candidates to be engaged is indicative and may undergo changes without any further notification.
During the period of apprenticeship, candidates will be governed by the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) and the policies/rules of the organization.
Reservation for SC/ST, OBC, and EWS as applicable will be followed, however, in case of non-availability of candidates in the reserved category, it will be filled from other reserved categories/general categories.
Airports Authority of India has no obligation to give regular employment to Apprentices.