Q.1)-What should a person do on a freely rotating turn-table to decreases his angular speed?
- Brings his hands together
- Raises his hands up
- Spreads his hands outward
- Sits down with raised hands
Q.2)-Which of the following particle has maximum mometum, if all particles are moving with a same speed?
- Alpha prticle
Q.3)-Which of the following law of conservation applicable on the motion of a rocket?
- Conservation of mass
- Conservation of charge
- Conservation of momentum
- Conservation of energy
Q.4)-When the speed of car is doubled, then what will be the braking force of the car to stop it in the same distance?
- Four times
- Two times
Q.5)-The dimension of which of the following is the same as that of impulse?
- Change in the rate of momentum
Q.6)-Rain drops fall from great height.Which among the following statements is true regarding it?
- They fall with that ultimate velocity, which are different for different droplets
- They fall with same ultimate velocity
- Their velocity increases and they fall with different velocity on the earth
- Their velocity increase and they fall with same velocity on the earth
Q.7)-Whil,e catching a ball, a player pulls down his hands to lower the
- Catching time
Q.8)-If the velocity time graph of a particle is represented by y=mt+c, then the particle is moving with
- Constant speed
- Constant velocity
- Constant acceleration
- Varying acceleration
Q.9)-The swing of a spinning cricket ball in air can be explained on the basis of
- Sudden change in wind direction
- Buoyancy of air
- Turbulence caused by wind
- Bernoulli's theorem
Q.10)-The spokes used in the wheel of a bicycle increase its
- Moment of inertia