Selection Procedure for Suvidha Recruitment
As you know Punjab Govt recruits huge no. of candidates for new opened Suvidha Centers across various cities/villages of Punjab State. Total 1700 vacancies are vacant to fill for Center coordinator, Computer Operator and Helper cum runner posts. Almost 70% candidates of Punjab filled these vacancies. Many of the candidates already selected for above posts as per eligibility criteria & selection procedure for Suvidha Centers and joined suvidha center as a staff at their respective posts. Now let you know brief description about suvidha center recruitment selection procedure. Also check Complete Eligibility criteria for all posts
- Any Graduation OR
- 3 years Diploma/12th with 1 computer course certificate
- English & Punjabi Typing test (both)
- Min speed 20 wpm for each.
- Personal Interview
- Any Graduation and
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Skill test or Interview based on experience
|Helper Cum Runner
- 12th Standard
- 6 month exp. desirable (not compulsory)
Complete Process to Apply & Selection
- First of all candidates should have to fill online application form for their desired post through candidate.randstad.in as per their qualification & experience in their respective field.
- Remember, if your are fresher mean to say if you have not any experience in any field then you will able to apply for only Computer Operator post.
- Now after filled application form, submit it & you got application no. through email (please ensure your email id is correct that you filled during apply).
- Now after successfully applied, you have to wait for next email from randstad for your call letter or admit card for typing test (Punjabi & English Typing test both).
- After you got email for call letter, you will able to download your call letter from website (discussed above).
- Now you have to qualify both Punjabi & English typing test followed by basic interview as per your academic qualification.
- After qualifying above typing test & interview, you have to wait for for final call from randstad company to collect your joining letter from their office located at Sector 35 B Chandigarh.
- Carry your call letter with you at the day of joining at suvidha center allocated to you.
- Now after joining, Don’t be nervous, you will given approx 1 week pre-training for your work.
- You also got suvidha center uniform which is dress code for all suvidha center employees.
- All the best Guys !!!!!!!!!!!
- Post comments below for any Query/Help
Also Check Suvidha center Workflow & Responsibilities after selection