Rules & Regulations of SSSB Job Selection
All Candidates who apply for Punjab SSSB Recruitment will be selected on the basis of Typing Test with following rules & regulations. All Applying Candidate should have to follow these rules. So read carefully all these given steps.
Also Check : Punjab SSSB Job Full Description
Rules & Regulation For Punjabi Typing :
- A Paragraph of 300 words (Punjabi Language) is given to all candidates. They must have to possess Typing Speed minimum 30 w.p.m.
- 10 Minutes is given to type this paragraph of 300 words.
- Candidates are categorized acc. to their Typing Speed. Having 30-40 w.p.m (Category – A), 40-50 w.p.m (Category – B), above 50 w.p.m (Category – O).
- 8% mistakes in typing will forgotten. Who done more than 8% mistakes would be failed.
- Any correction or rewriting on paper with pen or pencil is taken as mistake.
- Full Stop (.) or Question mark (?) will treated as full word. So any mistakes with these sign be also treated as 1 mistake. But mistake of comma (,) is forgotten.
- Any wrong word or spelling mistake or skipping any word be treated as 1 mistake.
- Extra space between words be treated as mistake. but Joining of two words is take as half 1/2 mistake.
- Only words will count instead of strokes.
- Candidate have option to give this test on Computer or Type Writer.
- Candidate who want to give this test on computer, They have to type with ‘Asees or Joy’ font on English keyboard.
- Important : In Case of any disturbance or fault in machine (during typing test), No 2nd typing chance will given to candidate.
Incoming Search Terms :
SSSB Job punjabi typing rules
Typing rules for sssb job
Punjabi typing rules for sssb
Typing ruules for punjab sssb job
Note : Latest govt Jobs, Syllabus, Admit Cards or Answer Keys will be updated regularly on this website. Please kindly visit Home Page to get new job notifications.