Scholarship Scheme for 10th Passed
There is a scholarship scheme announced by Maulana Azad Education Foundation. Maulana Azad Scholarship scheme was introduced to support minority girls students to persue further higher qualification who got minimum 55% marks in their 10th standard. Last date to apply for scholarship scheme 30 September.We will like to inform all students to apply for scholarship for their only if they fulfill following criteria. Read full description from below. Also read Suvidha Center Recruitment (+2 pass can apply)
Eligibility For Scholarship
- Candidate must belongs to one of the following national minorities (i.e Sikh, Muslims, Christian, Jain, Buddhists, Parses).
- Candidate must possess minimum 55% marks in 10th standard from recognized board/inst.
- Family gross income should not be more than 1 lac rupees (Rs.1,00,000) per year.
- Only girls can apply for above scholarship.
- Candidates have taken confirmed admission in XIth (+1) to apply for scholarship.
- Total Scholarship amount given to eligible selected candidates is only Rs.12,000.
- Given in 2 installments (Rs.6,000 each).
- 1st installments of Rs.6,000 released after approve scholarship for that candidate as per eligibility.
- 2nd installment given when they passed XI standard & submit proof of passed.
- Low income affidavit or certificate.
- 10th Standard mark sheet attested by school/inst.
- Religion Certificate & photos attested by school/college.
One candidate can apply online through official website Please read full official description before apply for scholarship. Upload all required scanned documents. Also take print out of application form after submit for future reference. Please visit again to get updates. All the Best Guys !!!!!
Other Scholarship Schemes :
Last Date : 31 Aug 2017
Like Us On Facebook For more Updates
Incoming Search Terms :
Pm’s scholarship scheme 2016
Scholarship scheme for 10th class
Scholarship for 10th passed students
Scholarship scheme for 10th students
Note : Latest Govt jobs, Syllabus, Answer Keys will be updated regularly on this website. please kindly visit Home Page to get new job notifications