Current Affairs 21 Sep 2017 | Grab the Knowledge in Routine
Current Affairs 21 Sep 2017 | Read daily current affairs in easiest language to grab the knowledge for Govt exams preparation. Visit regular to get daily updates.
Khelo India Program approved
- The Revamp of Khelo India Programme has been approved by The Union Cabinet.
- The aim of the program is mainstreaming sport as tool for individual development community development, economic development and national development.
First Disaster Management Exercise – 2017 by India
- India will conduct its first BIMSTEC Disaster Management Excersize-2017 (DMEx-2017) from October 10-13, 2017.
- It will conducted by Disaster Response Force, leading agency in the National Capital Region (NCR).
MS Dhoni nominated for Padma Bhushan award
- Former Indian cricket team captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni nominated as Padma Bhushan award by BCCI.
- He is only cricketer nominated by BCCI for this year award.
Coins on M .S. Subbulakshmi released by Vice-president
- On the occasion of 101st Birth Centaury of noted carnatic musician Dr.MS Subbulakshmi, commemorative coins of Rs.100 and Rs 10 denomination were released.
- The coins were released by Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu.
Zero Hunger Program to be launched on world food day
- On the occasion of world Food day on October 16, India’s ambitious Zero Hunger Programme through interventions in farm sector will be launched. The focus of the program will be agriculture, nutrition and health in a symbiotic manner.
Way for Chardham highway project paves by NGT
- The National Green Tribunal (NGT) has cleared the way for NH-34 stretch of the Chardham highway widening project.
- The road will connect Uttrskhand’s holy sites as it disposed of plea thal alleged that the project was violating provision of Bhagirathi eco-sensitive zone.
50% sharing for Sagsrmala project approved by Maharashtra
- The implementation of the Centre’s ambitious Sagarmala project with 50% cost sharing by the state has been approved by The Maharashtra government.
Special Industry Initiative for J & K Udaan
- The time period of Special Industry Initiative for J & K (SII j & K)-Udaan Scheme has extended till December by The Cabinet Committee on Economics Affairs (CCEA). Ministry of Home Affsirs forwarded this proposal.
Rationalization and modernization of Government Press
- The rationalization/merger and modernization plan of 17 Government of India Presses (GIPs) Units into 5 GIPs approved The Union Cabinet.
- Five GIPs are located at RashtrapatiBhavan, Minto Road and Mayapuri in New Delhi, Nashik (Maharashtra) and Temple Street (Kolkata, west Bengal).
Daily Current Affairs Sep 2017
Current Affairs Ques/Answer PDF Download