Current Affairs 11 Oct 2017
Current Affairs 11 Oct 2017 | Read daily current affairs in easiest language to grab the knowledge for Govt exams preparation. Visit regular to get daily updates.
International Day of the Girl Child – 11 October 2017
- 11 October – International Day of the Girl, is an international observance day declared by the United Nations. The observation aims to increases awareness for Gender inequality faced by girls of all world.
Ban of Crackers in Delhi
- The Supreme Court has banned the sale of Fire-crackers in Delhi and NCR.
- The decision was taken on the appeal of three little boys form Delhi.
- Sellers can sell crackers after 1 November 2017 with some regulations.
Valuable National Brand List – India is at 8th position
- According to Finance’s Nation Brands list 2017 – India is ranks at 8th most valuable position in national brands.
- United States retained its 1st position and China possess 2nd position.
International Conference on Yoga, inaugurated by Vice President
- The 3rd International conference on Yoga was inaugurated by Vice President M.Venkiah Naidu in New Delhi.
- This year the theme was Yoga for Wellness.
Vayo-shreshtha Samman to senior citizens and institutions
- The Vayoshreshtha Samman to senior citizens and institutions.
- This Samman is given for their contribution of services towards the cause of elderly person has been conferred by the President Ram Nath Kovind.
Digitization of land maps approved
- The digitization of land maps has been approved by the UP Cabinet in 70 districts of state. The cabinet approves Rs.5.21 crore for digitization work initially.
Daily Current Affairs Sep 2017
Current Affairs Ques/Answer PDF Download