Q.1)-Where can we see the values of Indian democracy in the constitution?
Q.2)-Which of the following is described as the 'Soul of the constitution'?
- Fundamental Right
- Fundamental Duties
- Directive Principles for state Policy
Q.3)-Which of the following forms are/ is described for India in the preamble of constitution-
- A Sovereign, Democratic, Republic
- A Socialist, Democratic, Republic
- A Sovereign, Socialist, Secular Democratic Republic
- A Republic
Q.4)-Which of the following term is not used in the preamble of the constitution-
- Soverign Democratic Republic
Q.5)-What is Popular Sovereignty-
- Domination of people
- Domination of representative of people
- Domination of Judiciary
- Domination of Legislative
Q.6)-The first country which adopted Preamble for its written constitution
Q.7)-How many times has the Preamble of the constitution been amended
- 3 times
- 2 times
- 1 times
- Never amended
Q.8)-In Which Amendment, the words 'Socialist', Secular' and 'Unity and Integrity of the Nation' wereadded to the Preamble of constitution of India?
- None of them
Q.9)-Which Amendment Act introduced changes in the Preamble to the Indian Constitution?
- The 3rdth Amendment Act, 1975
- The 40th Amendment Act, 1976
- The 42nd Amendment Act,1976
- The 4th Amendment Act,1979
Q.10)-At the time of enactment of the Constitution, which one of the following ideals was not included in the preamble?