Scholarship Scheme 2017 | Sikh Human Development Foundation (SHDF) scholarship scheme announced for 12th passed students who Continue their study in Professional Courses. Total 60,000 scholarships introduced for various States including Punjab to support Technical & Professional Education for bright students who got excellent marks in their higher secondary education under E-scholarship scheme for College/University students. Good news for all Students who got excellent Marks in 12th Standard. Check details regarding How to apply, eligibility criteria & others details, Read full description from below. Last date to Apply 30.07.2017 by filled scholarship form offline & send it to the following address along with proofs of all required testimonials & other certificates.
Given Scholarship is only applied for Colleges/Universities approved by Sikh Human Development Foundation and Nishkam Sikh Welfare Counsil (Reg.), New Delhi
Eligibility For Scholarship
- Scholarship is only given to those students who joined or will joining professional course after 12th standard i.e courses of duration from 3 – 5 years.
- Professional Courses/Degree or Diploma (i.e Engineering, IT, Computer Science, Medical, Nursing, Home Science, Agriculture, Architecture, Business Management, B.Ed, Journalism, CA etc.)
- Candidates scored minimum 60% in last 2 exams eligible for scholarship.
- Annual Income of Parents should not exceeded 1.5 lac (Rs. 1,50,000) from all sources.
- No backlogs in their subsequent courses.
- Who Can Apply : Students who already persuing Professional Course and Students who passed 12th in 2017 should apply for scholarship.
- Scholarship Amount should be up to Rs.24,000 per annum.
One candidate can apply only one application form for 1 course, if more than one applications applied, then all applications applied by candidate will rejected. Please read full official description before apply for any scholarship which will update very soon. Please visit again to get updates. All the Best Guys !!!!! Apply before 30 July 2017
Documents Required To Apply for Scholarship :
- Proof of Family gross income.
- Student Photograph
- Self declaration of community by student
- Fee receipt of current course.
- Residential certificate (proof).
- Bank Account proof of applying student.
- Self attested mark sheets of previous academic years (if already persuing course).
Like Us On Facebook For more Updates
Incoming Search Terms :
Pm’s scholarship scheme 2017
Scholarship scheme for 12th class
Scholarship for 12th passed students
Scholarship scheme 2017 for 12th students
Note : Latest Govt jobs, Syllabus, Answer Keys will be updated regularly on this website. please kindly visit Home Page to get new job notifications