RBI Recruitment 2016-17
RBI Recruitment 2016-17 notification released for Manager, Assistant Manager & Asst. Librarian posts to fill up 27 vacancies. All eligible candidates have to apply from 11.04.2016 – 25.04.2016. Check the eligibility criteria, selection process, job description & other details given below.
Job Position : Name & No. of Posts are given
- Manager (Tech. Civil) Grade ‘B’ – 3
- Manager (Tech. Electrical) G ‘B’ – 2
- Asst. Manager (Rajbhasha) G ‘A’ – 7
- Asst. Manager (Security) G ‘A’ – 9
- Asst. Librarian (Grade ‘A’) – 6
Total No. of Vacancies : 27
Job Category : All Latest Govt Jobs
Recruiting Organization : Reserve Bank of India
Required Qualification : Candidate should possess Bachelor Degree in field to relevant to their applying post with minimum 60% Marks.
Age Requirement : Candidate’s age should be differ for various post. Age relaxation is also provide for various categories as per govt rules.
- For Post I, II – 21-35 years
- For Post III – 21-30 years & For IV 25-40
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test & Interview.
Like Us On Facebook Page
Eligible candidates should have to apply online through official website before 11.04.2016 – 25.04.2016. only online mode of application & payment will applicable. No other mode will accepted.
Application Fee : Rs.600 for General & OBC category & Rs.100 for other scheduled cast categories.
Official Website : www.rbi.org.in
Instructions to Apply :
- Open Official website by click on above given website link of Bank.
- Fill your details & upload scan copies of required documents.
- Make your payment through online mode.
- After payment, Click on Final submission.
- Take print out of filled form for future reference.
Last Date : 25 April 2016
Incoming Search Terms :
Reserve bank of india recruitment 16
Rbi recruitment 2016
Reserve bank of india vacancies 2016
Reserve bank of india opportunities
Note : Latest Govt jobs, Syllabus, Answer Keys will be updated regularly on this website. please kindly visit Home Page to get new job notifications