Education Recruitment Board (Punjab) invites applications for Punjab ETT Teachers recruitment 2015. All eligible candidates have to apply before 02.12.2015. Check the eligibility criteria, job description & other details given as.
Job Position : ETT Teachers
Total No. of Vacancies : 3522
Job Category : All Latest Govt jobs
Required Qualification : Post wise qualification requirement given below.
- Candidate must passed Metric/12th Standard from recognized inst.
- Training/ETT course of 2 years from any State or Union Territory recognized by Punjab Govt.
- Candidate must passed (P.S.T.E.T-1) Test.
Age Requirement : Candidates age should be between 18 – 37 years. Age relaxation will be provide for various categories as per govt rules.
Candidates final selection Merit list will be made on the basis of P.S.T.E.T-1 Exam performance. If more than 1 candidates have equal marks in above exam then candidate having max. age will be preferred. If age is also same then select on the basis of ETT marks.
Eligible candidates should have to apply online through official website before 02.12.2015. Candidates able to make their application fee payment online or through bank challan. Last Date to submit application fee 07.12.2015. Incomplete/Incorrect filled form will be rejected without any notice. Download Official Notification
Application Fee : For SC/ST – Rs.250 & For General/Others – Rs.500
Instruction to Apply :
- Go to Official Website through click here.
- Then Click on “New Registration” & register yourself.
- After registration, login with your ID & Password.
- After Make your payment, confirm your registration.
- Then you are able to fill application form.
- After locked, Take print out for future reference.
Last Date : 02 Dec 2015
Incoming Search Terms :
ETT recruitment 2015-16
ETT Teachers Recruitment 2015
Punjab ETT teachers recruitment 2015
Recruitment for ETT teachers 2015
ETT teachers vacancies nov 2015
Note : Latest govt jobs will be updated regularly on this website. please kindly visit Home Page to get new job notifications