PSPCL Clerk Exam Analysis 2018
PSPCL Clerk Exam Analysis 17 Feb 2018 (Morning session 10:00 am – 12:100 pm). Huge number of candidates has attempted PSPCL LDC exam 2018. PSPCL LDC Exam Questions 2018, The candidates whose PSPCL Clerk Exam is scheduled to be held from 15.02.2018 – 18.02.2018, they have chance to get some useful exam topics & questions by the exam analysis of PSPCL LDC Questions 17 Feb Exam morning & evening session.
Today’s PSPCL LDC Exam GK Questions – 17 Feb 2018 (Morning session 10:00 – 12:00) :
- Who is the consider to be founder of nyaya dashana.?
- Following state has a bicameral legislative?
- Which state of India has the highest per capital income of 2013-2014.?
- Which constitution amendment act Arunachal pardesh made of full flagged state?
- First CCIS introduced in which year?
- Milli mejlis is parliament of?
- Raja bhog international airport located in which city?
- First green port of the india is ? www.earnmoneyjobs.com
- Chand biwi is knowns for defending…….. Against the mughles.
- Following vednagas is related to phonetics.
- Indian space research organization center was set up which place
- Who led the revolt of 1857 from mathura
- Which article provides for judical review over legislative Executive actions in our constitution.
- The first evidence of big bang theory given by
- Which of the following is commonly referred to as the fourth estate
- Headquarter of OECD located at ? www.earnmoneyjobs.com
- Who among the following was one of the nine gems of chandergupta II.
- W. G Morgan related to which port ?
- Walker cup is Relted to which game ?
PSPCL 15 Feb Exam GK Questions
More Questions/Answers will updating soon, So keep visit to www.earnmoneyjobs.com
Pspcl More Expected GK Question