FCI New Exam Pattern & Syllabus
FCI Exam pattern will be changed for session 2015-16. All candidates who applied for any FCI post are requested to note the FCI new exam pattern & exam syllabus for FCI Exam 2015. Post wise syllabus given as follows.
Various Post Description for which you may applied.
- Post Code A : Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Post Code B : Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Post Code C : Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Post Code D : AG II (Hindi)
- Post Code E : Typist (Hindi)
- Post Code F : AG III (General)
- Post Code G : AG III (Accounts)
- Post Code H : AG III (Technical)
- Post Code I : AG III (Depot)
There are 4 sets of question papers (Paper I, Paper II, paper III, Paper IV)
- Paper I is common for Post Code A,B,C,F,G,H,I.
- For Post Code (F and I) : Merit of Written Exam will be made on the basis of Paper I only.
- For Post Code (A,B,C,G.H) : Merit of Written Exam will be made on the basis of Paper I & Paper II.
- For Post Code (E) : Merit of Written Exam will be made on the basis of Paper III only. Candidates should have to appear for only Paper III Written Exam.
- For Post Code (D) : Merit of Written Exam will be made on the basis of Paper IV. Only shortlisted candidates through paper III are eligible for paper IV.
- Total 120 Multiple Choice Questions in a single paper.
- Time Duration of all papers : 90 min
- Paper I & Paper II and Paper III & Paper IV are held in single sitting.
Syllabus is given according to above given 4 sets of papers. Candidate should have to prepare the syllabus of only that paper to which they appeared according to post for which they applied. Download the Syllabus for all papers from given link.
Download FCI Exam Syllabus Pdf
Other Important Links :
Revenue Patwari Exam pattern & Syllabus
All latest Govt Jobs