ESIC Exam Pattern for Junior Engineer Posts
ESIC Exam pattern & Syllabus for Written Exam for JE posts is given below. Also read our previous article about ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2015-16 . ESIC released notification to recruit 154 Junior Engineers for respective posts in Electrical / Civil posts. Please check the exam details given as follow :
ESIC Selection Mode will be held in form of Written Exam followed by Interview.
Written Exam will be held in two states (Paper I & Paper II). Exam pattern for Paper I & Paper 2 is following.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning : 50 Marks
- General Awareness : 50 Marks
- General Engineering (Civil/Electrical) : 100 Marks
Qualifying Criteria to Shortlist candidates :
- For Sc/St/OBC : Candidate should have to possess 70 Marks.
- Total time & Duration given for combined Exam : 02 Hours.
- Both Paper I & Paper II will conduct together of total : 200 Marks.
- For General Category : Candidate should have to possess 80 Marks
Important Instructions :
- All the questions are of objective type.
- 0.25 Marks are deducted for each wrong answer.
- No Marks credited or Deducted for Non-attempted questions.
- Exam will held in ESIC centers across 14 different cities of India.
- Exam center is not changed or replace in circumstances.
- Only shortlisted candidates according to above procedure will be called for an Interview.
- Interview will contain Total 50 Marks.
- After Interview, Final Merit list will be made for selection.
Remember : Detailed Exam Syllabus will also be update on our website very soon.
- Start Date to fill application form online : 05 Oct 2015
- Forms will be available on Website up to : 10 Oct 2015
Incoming Search Terms :
Esic je exam pattern
Esic exam syllabus for je post
Esic je exam pattern & syllabus
Esic exam syllabus 2015-16
Like Us On Facebook
Note : Some govt jobs will be updated soon. please kindly revert again to get new job notifications.
Previous Years Papers
Study Notes PDF
Computer Awareness Notes