Current Affairs 25 Sep 2017 | Grab the Knowledge in Routine
Current Affairs 25 Sep 2017 | Read daily current affairs in easiest language to grab the knowledge for Govt exams preparation. Visit regular to get daily updates.
Pradhan Mantri LPG Panchayat launched
- Pardhan Mantri LPG Panchayat scheme launched by The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
- The aim of the scheme is to distribute LPG connections among rural areas where conventional fuel is used for domestic purposes.
Hui Ka Yan becomes the richest man of Asia
- Hui Ka Yan, Chinese real estate giant Ever Grande Groups Chairman becomes the richest man of Asia. With net worth of $41.1 billion, he is ahead of major Tencent Holdings Chairman Ma Huateng.
First Indian spinner to take hat-trick in ODIs – Kuldeep Yadav
- Kuldeep Yadav becomes the first Indian spinner and 3rd indian cricketer to take hatrick in ODI cricket. First two was Chetan Sharma and Kapil Dev.
Women allowed into sports stadium for first time in Saudi Arabia
- Women have been invited first time to a sports stadium to attend the kingdoms 87th National Day celebrations with their families in Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Arabia has strict restrictions for women, including barring them from driving.
Pralay Sahayam in Hyderabad
- Pralay Sahayam – A Multi Agency humanitarian assistance and disaster relief exercise was held in Hyderabad.
- The aim of the exercise is to create awareness about man-made and natural climate change and urban disaster including flooding
Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhayay Pariyojana has launched by Govt
- To formulate and implement appropriate S & T interventions for sustainable development through cluster approach in Uttrakhand, Government has launched Pt.Deen Dayal Upadhayay Vigyan Gram Sankul Pariyojana has launched by Government.
24-sep-2017 World River Day
- On 24th September, Worlds River Days is celebrated in the country. The aim of the celebration is to create awareness among people to improved stewardships of rivers around the world. It is celebrated on last Sunday of September.
Rs.119 crore sanctions for Haryana
- Rs.119 crore has sanctioned a loan for Haryana by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural development.
- The loan sanctioned to construct seven bridges and improvement of one rural road project in five districts of Haryana.
Peace plan for Rohingya crisis by Bangladesh
- A five point peace plan has been floated by Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina at United Nations to find permanent solution to Rohingya crisis.
Abdul Majid expires
- An icon of the Assamese Film Industry, an eminent actor, Director and writer has expires.
Daily Current Affairs Sep 2017
Current Affairs Ques/Answer PDF Download