Current Affairs 23 Sep 2017 | Grab the Knowledge in Routine
Current Affairs 23 Sep 2017 | Read daily current affairs in easiest language to grab the knowledge for Govt exams preparation. Visit regular to get daily updates.
First electric bus service launched in HP
- The first electric service of India was launched at Rohtang Pass area in Himachal Pradesh.
- It is first electric bus service for tourist spot in India and first in world at an altitude of 13000 feet.
Government is planning to launch Women Reservation Bill
- The government of India is planning to introduce the Womens Reservation Bill in coming session of Parliament.
- This bill pushed for a 33% reservation of all Lok Sabha and state legislative assemblies for women.
Commonwealth Bank to sell its life insurance to AIA
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia has agreed to sell its Life Insurance Unit to Hong-Kong based AIA group for &3 billion.
Newton will be the India’s Official entry in Oscar 2018
- Newton – A film of Raj Kumar Rao directed by Amit V Masurkar has been selected as India’s Official entry in the Best Foreign Language Film category at Oscar 2018.
World’s 1st molecular robot created by Scientists
- University of Manchester’s Scientists have made worlds first molecular robot. The robot is millionth of a millimeter in size.
INS KALAVARI handed over to Indian navy
- INS Kalavari- India’s first ingeniously built submarine was handed over to Indian Navy by state owned Mazagon Dock Limited in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Vastra 2017 inaugurated in Jaipur
- Vastra 2017, The 6th edition of an international Textile and Apparel Fair 2017 was inaugurated in Jaipur.
- The organizer is Rajasthan State Industrial Development and Investment Corporation Ltd and Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry is the co-organizer.
ODF will declared by 2018
- The Open Defecation Free (ODF) will be declared in 2018. The Andhra Pradeshs Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu make this announcement.
Double beds in business class of Qatar Airline
- From London to Doha flight of Qatar Airways, people will get double bed facility in business class. Qatar airlines launched such cabins with name of Qsuites will be rolled out next in flights from Paris to New York.
Statement signed to cooperate in ITS
- A statement has signed by The National Institution for Transforming India (NITI Aayog) and the International Road Federation, Geneva (IRF Geneva) to cooperate in the field of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS).
- The aim is to create a national platform to developing a National ITS Policy include Traffic Management, Parking Management, Electronic Enforcement of Traffic Rules and Regulations, Fleet Management and Monitoring, Innovation in the field of ITS, Education in the field of ITS.
Daily Current Affairs Sep 2017
Current Affairs Ques/Answer PDF Download