Current Affairs 20 Sep 2017 | Grab the Knowledge in Routine
Current Affairs 20 Sep 2017 | Read daily current affairs in easiest language to grab the knowledge for Govt exams preparation. Visit regular to get daily updates.
Shaheed Gram Vikas Yojana
- Shaheed Gram Vikas Yojana has launched by Jharkhand Government.
- The aim of the project is to develop villages of freedom fighters in the state.
New DG of SSB – Rajni Kant
- Senior IPS Officer Rajni Kant Mishra appointed as new Director General of Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) by The appointment committee of the Cabinet (ACC).
Mission 24 launched in Mumbai
- To improve the quality of life in a poor ward of Mumbai through collaborative efforts in next 24 months, a programme named Mission-24 has launched by the Former Indian Criketer Sachin Tendulkar.
Health clinics for Transgender in Kerala
- Kerala’s Health and social Justice Departments to be open first health clinics in state under the states Transgender Policy 2015.
- The aim of this step is to make the states health sector transgender friendly.
IRCTCs New CMD-Mahendra Pratap Mall
- Mahendra Pratap Mall joined as new Chairman and Managing director of Indian railway catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) Ltd.
- He was director (finance) in the same organization.
ANR National Award to S.S Rajamouli
- The ANR National Award goes to top film-maker SS Rajamouli. The award given by Vice- President M Venkaiah Naidu during award ceremony.
Shram Anna Sahayata Yojna launched in Chattisgarh
- Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Shram Anna Sahayata Yojna launched in Chattisgarh to provide cheap meal for labourers in the state.
- The centre will be served meal between 8am to 10am to about 1000 laborers.
Ban on Muslim women marrying non – Muslims in Tunisia
- South African country Tunisia government raised ban on Muslim women marrying non-Muslims while Muslim men were allowed to marry non-Muslim. The ban lifted on the recommendation of the President.
Daily Current Affairs Sep 2017
Current Affairs Ques/Answer PDF Download