Current Affairs 17 Sep 2017 | Grab the Knowledge in Routine
Current Affairs 17 Sep 2017 | Read daily current affairs in easiest language to grab the knowledge for Govt exams preparation. Visit regular to get daily updates.
ATAGS set a new world record
- By hitting targets at distance of 48 km during trial firings, the advanced towed artillery gun system (ATAGS) has set a world record.
- In Pokhran, Rajasthan the distance of 48.074 km was achieved by ATAGS.
First Lithium – Ion Battery Unit in Gujarat
- India Firsts Lithium-Ion Battery Unit has been established in Gujarat by Suzuki Motor with Rs.1150 crore. The project started along with Japanese partner Toshiba and Denso.
Global Diversity award to Salman Khan
- A Global Diversity award received by Indian actor Salman Khan at Britain’s House of Commons. The award is given to people of immense stature in terms of diversity in the world and he is certainly one of them.
$400 billion reserves by the India’s Forex
- For the First time, India’s Foreign – exchange reerves rose past $ 400 billion for first time ever.
- According to the Reserve Bank of India, in the previous week, the reserves increased by $ 3.572 billion to $ 398.122 billion.
Two hydro-electric projects to be commissioned in 2018
- In Arunachal Pradesh, The North Eastern Electric Power Corporation (NEEPCO) its two hydro-electric projects are on the verge of completion and they would be commissioned in 2018.
Center for Animal law set up at Hyderabad
- Union Minister of Women and Child Development Meneka Gandhi inaugurated the India’s First Centre for Animal Law established at the city-based NALSAR university of Law.
Open Sky agreement between India and Japan
- An open sky agreement has signed between India and Japan to allow airlines from both countries to operate unlimited number of flights. The countries exchanged Record of Discussions on civil aviation cooperation with respect to open sky.
Presentation of Ozone Layer – 16 sep
- On 16 September – every year The International Day for Preservation of Ozone Layer (or World Ozone Day) celebrate every year on September 16. The theme for the day was caring for all life under the sun.
Shape Shifting bacteria on the International Space Station
- According to the report of The International Spapce Station, a microscopic organism/s bacteria shapeshift found in space.
- ISS has been undergoing for a long experiments to see the response of microscopic organism under different conditions.
Daily Current Affairs Sep 2017
Current Affairs Ques/Answer PDF Download