Current Affairs 16 Sep 2017 | Grab the Knowledge in Routine
Current Affairs 16 Sep 2017 | Read daily current affairs in easiest language to grab the knowledge for Govt exams preparation. Visit regular to get daily updates.
First global map of water on Moon created by Scientists
- US situated Brown Univerity’s Scientists create first map of water trapped in uppermost layer of Moon’s soil.
- The map built on initial discovery of water and related molecule-hydroxyl in lunar soil in 2009.
76 million dollar’s loan deal with JICA
- The loan deal of worth 76million dollars signed by The Union Government with Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).
- The deal signed to start the up gradation project related to environment management plan at Alang-Sosiya ship recycling shipyards in Gujarat.
Fifteen agreements signed between India and Japan
- For enhancing bilateral cooperation in several key areas, India and Japan signed 15 agreements. The area of agreement includes investment promotion, civil aviation and science and technology.
Citizenship for Chakma, Hajong refugees
- Approximate One lakh Chakma and Hajong refugees soon will get citizenship of India. The Union Home Ministry will soon grant these refugees who came from erstwhile East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) five decades ago and are living in northeast.
MOU signed for Automatic and Regular Exchange of Information
- The Memorandum of Understanding has been signed between The Ministry of Cooprate Affairs (MCA) and Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) for automatic and regular exchange of tax information.
Maharashtra Mission 1 Million launched
- Maharashtra Mission 1 Million launched by Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis. This is the initiative under which over 10 lakh students from state will play football
High Level talks between India and Pakistan
- The high level talks begun between India and Pakistan on technical issues of the Indus Water Treaty (IWT). The two days high-level talks begun in Washington, United States.
Swachhta Hi Seva campaign by Union Ministry
- The Campaign named Swachhta Hi Seva launched in Kanpur by President Ram Nath Kovind. The aim of the campaign is to highlight the governments flagship cleanliness initiative Swachh Bharat Mission from15 Sep to 2 October 2017.
Gaon ki ore campaign by SAIL
- A nationwide campaign with the name of Gaon ki ore has been launched by Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL). The aim of the campaign is to boost steel consumption in country.
Ban Ki-moon elected as Chair of the IOC Ethics Commission
- Ban Ki-moon, Former United Nationals (UN) Secretary-General elected as Chair of Ethics Commission of the International Olympic Committee (IOC). Ban succeeds Youssoupha Ndiaye.
Daily Current Affairs Sep 2017
Current Affairs Ques/Answer PDF Download