Daily Current Affairs 10 Aug 2017 - Earn Money Jobs
Read daily current affairs in easiest language to grab the knowledge for Govt exams preparation. Visit regular to get daily updates.
Google and NSDC launched mobile app
- The Google India and The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) launched Android Skill Development programme to improve mobile developer ecosystem in the country.
- Aim of the program is to convey mobile development training on the android OS and web platform and also improve the quality of mobile app development ecosystem in India.
Global Retirement Index 2017 – India got 43rd rank
- Indian got 43rd rank in 2017 Global Retirememt Index (GRI). GRI published by French asset Management Company Natixis Global. 43rd rank is the last rank in list.
Day Care Facility launched at IIT Delhi
- Delhi campus of has launched a day care facility to researchers & Faculty.
- Capacity of the centre is 40 kids and age limit is 1.5 years to 8 years.
- Operational timing will be from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm.
World Para Athletics Championship – Amit Kumar Saroha wins Silver
- Amit Kumar Saroha wins Silver medal in Men’s club throw F51 competition in world Para Athletics Championship.
- 32 years old Amit Kumar Saroha from Haryana set a new Asian record in this competition.
Sardar Singh and Devendra Jhajharia selected for Khel Ratna Award
- Indian Hockey Team captain Sardar Singh and Javelin thrower Davendra Jhajheria has been jointly selected for Rajiv Gandhi Khel Retna Award.
- Sardar Singh also got Arjuna Award in 2012.
Akshay Kumar appointed Brand Ambassador for Swachh Bharat
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath has appointed bollywood hero Akshay Kumar as Brand Ambassador for state Swachh Bharat mission.
- Akshay Kumar’s upcoming film ‘Toilet Ek Prem Katha’ has made tax free in the state.
Swach Survekshan Gramin 2017 launched
- The Swach Survekshan Gramin 2017 has been launched by The Union Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation under the progress Swach Bharat Mission in rural India.
- The survey covered 4626 villages across all states and Union Territories.
NITI Aayog’s Partnership with 6 states
- The National Institute for Transforming India (NITI) Aayog has announced partnership with six states including Uttar Pradesh, Assam, Karnatka, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand and Odisha.
- UP, Assam and Karnataka were selecting for transform their Health sector while MP, Jharkhand and Odisha were select for transforming Education.
Latest Jobs Notifications 2017
Previous Years Papers
Study Notes PDF
Computer Awareness Notes