Current Affairs 07 Oct 2017
Current Affairs 07 Oct 2017 | Read daily current affairs in easiest language to grab the knowledge for Govt exams preparation. Visit regular to get daily updates.
Agreement inked between India and Ethiopia
- In the field of trade and communication, India and Ethiopia inked agreement to boost bilateral ties.
- Agreement signed after wide talks between President Ram Nath Kovind and his Ethiopian counterpart Mulatu Teshome.
The Nobel Peace Prize 2017 goes to ICAN
- International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons (ICAN) has awarded The Nobel Peace Prize 2017.
Tamil Nadu’s new Governor – Banwarilal Purohit
- Tamil Nadu’s 25th Governor is Banwari Lal Purohit.
- He was Governor of Assam earlier and transferred by President Ram Nath Kovind.
Nobel Prize 2017 in Literature – Kazuo form Japan selected
- English Novelist – Kazuo Ishiguro, from Japan selected for Nobel Prize – 2017 in literature by The Swedish Academy.
- He was born in 1954 in Nagasaki, Japan and moved to UK when he was 5 years old.
Adhar is Mandatory for small saving schemes
- Adhaar- biometric identification has become mandatory for all post office deposits, Public Provident Fund, National Savings certificate scheme and Kisan Vikas patra by The Government of India.
Gauri Lankesh wins Anna Politkovskaya Award
- Gauri lankesh has been posthumously wins the Anna Politkovskaya Award. She becomes the first Indian Journalist who selected for this award.
- The award honored jointly to Gauri lankesh and Pakistrani activities Gulalai Ismail.
Corruption Charges on Chairman of Rio Olympic
- The Chairman of Rio Olympic Committee carlos Arthur Nurman has been arrested by The Brazilian police for corruption.
- He alleged vote buying to secure Rio’s hosting of the 2016 Games.
Click2 Project Health Plan by HDFC Life and Apollo Munich jointly
- HDFC Life insurance and Apollo Munich Health launched Click2 Project Health plan jointly to provide both life and health cover under a single plan
Daily Current Affairs Sep 2017
Current Affairs Ques/Answer PDF Download