Current Affairs 03 Oct 2017
Current Affairs 03 Oct 2017 | Read daily current affairs in easiest language to grab the knowledge for Govt exams preparation. Visit regular to get daily updates.
03 Oct – World Nature Day
- World Nature Day is celebrated every year on 03 October.
- This day is celebrating to increase awareness among people’s to preserve the balance of nature.
- Remember : World nature conservation Day is different which is on 28 July 2017. So don’t get confused btw these days.
Nobel Prize 2017 Announced – for Physiology or Medicine
- Nobel Prize Assembly has announced The Nobel Prize Winner 2017 in Medicine or Physiology.
- Jeffrey C. Hall, Michael Rosbash and Michael W. young are jointly get this award.
- This award was given to them for their
- These all 3 award winners are belongs to US.
Nobel Prize 2017 Announced – for Physics
- Nobel Prize Assembly has announced The Nobel Prize Winner 2017 in Physics
- Reiner Weiss, Barry C. Barish and Kip S. Throne are jointly get this award.
Meenakshi Temple – Best “Swachh Iconic Place” in India
- Meenakshi Sundareswarar Temple has awarded best “Swachh Iconic Place” in India.
- Meenakshi temple is an Historic Hindu temple situated at Madurai, Tamil Nadu (India).
India & Nepal conducting 1st Joint Tiger Count
- For the 1st time, India and Nepal jointly conduct Tiger counting process starts from November 2017.
- Last Tiger count process by Nepal held in 2013.
FIFA Under-17 World Cup 2017
- FIFA Under-17 world cup 2017 held from 06 – 28 Oct 2017.
- For the 1st time – India will host International FIFA world cup.
- FIFA final held on 28 Oct at Kolkata (Salt Lake Stadium).
- Football used for FIFA 2017 is named as Krasava (manufactured by Adidas).
Daily Current Affairs Sep 2017
Current Affairs Ques/Answer PDF Download