Read daily current affairs in easiest language to grab the knowledge for Govt exams preparation. Visit regular to get daily updates.
13th Vice President of India- Venkaiah Naidu
- Muppavarapu Venaiah Naidu (68), former union minister was elected as 13th vice president of India.
- After the victory of Naidu, BJP has occupied top three constitutional posts of India-President, Vice-President and Prime Minister..
After 1984, Summer Olympics again in Los Angles in 2028
- After 1984, Los Angeles will host Summer Olympics in 2028 while Paris will host after a century in 2024. Paris last hosted the Olympics in 1924.
New Vice Chairman of NITI Aayog Rajiv Kumar
- The new vice-chairman of National Institute of Transforming India (NITI) Aayog is Rajiv Kumar. The Union Government also appointed Vinod Paul, head of Pediatrics department at AIIMS as member of the NITI Aayog.
Loan Agreement with AIIB for Financing
- For Financing of $329 million for Gujarat Rural Roads Project (GRRP), India has signed a loan agreement with China led-Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB).
Haryana Urban Health Mission Launched
- Government of Haryana lunched state Urban Health Mission.Aim of the project is to provide a comprehensive health service to the people of the state living in urban areas.
2nd Agri-Udaan program launched
- Government of India launched the 2nd Agri-Udaan program. Aim of the program is to help farmers to connect with potential investors.
Most Expensive Footballer- Neymar
- With the fee of Rs.1680 crore, Neymar become the most expensive footballer of world. Paris Sain-Germain signing him for five years
USISPF will strong business relation between India and US
- To enhance business relations between India and US, a new reprehensive body US-India Strategic Partnership Forum is being set up. Aim of the body is to make strong business relations between both countries.
13 lakh soil Health cards for farmers
- Government of Assam has decided to distribute 13lakh soil health cards among farmers. State agriculture minister Atul Bora told that about 1 lakh 41 thousands cards have already been distributed earlier.
Latest Jobs Notifications 2017